Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BBC iPlayer, All4 and My5 UK TV apps not working through Bitdefender VPN

Unable to access BBC iPlayer, All4 or My5 UK TV apps when using Bitdefender VPN. Having looked at previous discussions I see that there are issues with iPlayer. I presume it's a similar issue with the other two apps although ITV Hub works fine. Any news on fixes please?

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

You can contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

or

You can wait for a response from @Alexandru_BD. He's on a leave and will be back at work on Tuesday, August 16.

Regards.

• Hello @Bert_Chuckle,

While it's true that there have been reports concerning the BBC iPlayer connectivity, our teams have not received inquiries regarding the All4 and My5 UK TV apps so far. My recommendation would be to contact the Support Teams, as suggested by Gjoksi above. Make sure to provide the engineers with the following information that will help them in the troubleshooting process:

Your location, the IP of the server you connect to, the type of device where you are encountering the connectivity issue and if it also happens on other devices. If multiple servers were tested, please mention this as well.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• OK many thanks for taking the time to reply. I will let you know how I get on.

• Hello @Bert_Chuckle,

Just following up on this matter, I have received confirmation from our VPN developers that the BBC iPlayer library has been successfully unlocked and is now available with our VPN.

It would be very helpful for us and the teams involved if we could get your feedback and confirmation regarding this.

Thank you very much for your patience throughout the investigation.

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user