Subscription issue

I had selected to pay monthly for the mobile anti-virus app. However it said that it had ended and to renew. However, when I press the button to renew it doesn't take me anywhere to start the process. Not sure whats going on?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your payments/purchases.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Hello @Jlimbac,

I can see that the form of payment was successfully charged on August 12, for the monthly subscription renewal.

However, the validity has not been extended yet, for some reason that I cannot identify based on the available information. Kindly get in touch with our Commercial Support Teams, as they can reinstate the subscription in your account. Refer to the instructions provided by Gjoksi above, or click on the link below to submit your request to our representatives and they'll be happy to help:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user