Scan

Jovie70
edited August 2022 in Mobile Security

Why does it scan two of my apps twice in the same scan? It does it once in the beginning and once at the end.

Thanks

Answers

• Hello @Jovie70 and welcome to the Community!

Could you please share more details regarding the situation, what apps are being scanned, on what operating system and what type of scan have you performed (system Scan, custom scan)?

This would help us advise accordingly.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• It was on Motorola G android phone. I have 22 apps on it. The system scan completed the 22 then it rescanned FB and Appselector.

• Hi,

Does this happen frequently and for the same apps everytime? Or just for random apps? I think the engineers might have to take a closer look at this.

Cheers

• It does it when I do a manual system scan for the same apps. Automatic scans don't seem to stop and they are completed.

• That's a bit strange to be honest..

Based on your description of the situation encountered, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

• Ok thanks

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

Since you need help with Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android, you should contact Bitdefender Mobile Support by e-mail:

bms@bitdefender.com

Regards.