Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

in WebProtection included in BitdefenderTotalSecurity?

Options

I use Bitdefender Total Security and have i.e. my iOs phone protected.

After the scan of my phone, Bitdefender suggests that i activate WebProtection, for an other € 9,99 per year. Isn't that included inTotal(!)Security?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hello @Peter van de Peer and welcome to the Community!

Bitdefender Total Security is a package that offers complete protection for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS devices. I have noticed that you are using the Premium Security suite, which also includes unlimited VPN coverage and the new Password Manager. Make sure the iOS device is synchronized with the Central account where the subscription is active, as Bitdefender will draw its validity and subscription configuration from there. If you see this device protected by the Premium Security subscription in your Central account, then the issue lies somewhere else.

Try to perform a switch account using the mobile device. You can find the steps on how to do this below:

1. Open the Bitdefender Mobile Security app installed on your iPhone or iPad.

2. Tap ••• More on the bottom navigation bar.

3. Choose My Account.

4. Tap Logout.

5. Tap Logout to confirm the action.

6. Sign in with the e-mail address and the password of the Central account where the subscription is active.

After completing the above instructions, your iOS device should be properly connected to the Bitdefender Central account and covered by the Mobile Security for iOS, included in the Premium Security suite.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user