Trying to renew VPN subscription.

Today (14th Sept 22). Just tried to renew VPN subscription and the payment process is just way too slow. I typed in my e-mail address and it actually said it was not valid. Did it again and chose paypal. And I've waited over 5 minutes for something to happen, which it didn't !

I was transferred to the VPN payment page and pressed upgrade now (waited) and Billing and payment (waited until the page stopped loading), Entered everything correctly, clicked the license agreement and then clicked payment.

Waiting for the paypal screen to appear time 18:30. Waiting and still waiting....... 18:35.

And stopped it. clicked on back to cart summary (waited).

So my question. What's going on..... is the Bitdefender payment slow ? and is Paypal not a option anymore and they've forgotten to take the option off.

Thanks. (using google chrome)

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your payments/purchases.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Hello @Zuz and thank you for reaching out.

After checking your account, I have noticed that the Premium VPN order placed yesterday is unfinished. This usually means that it has incomplete/delayed or invalid payment details. Our vendor, 2Checkout, will try to recover the order and you should receive a follow-up email with further information for finalizing the order. PayPal is, of course, accepted as a payment method. These are the payment methods currently supported:

• Credit Card

• PayPal

• Bank/Wire transfer

• Cash at 7-Eleven/ACE (USA only)

• Check (USA only)

The first step would be to check if the payment details are accurate. If some information needs to be updated, you can use your 2Checkout account to make the changes. Check the following article for instructions:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/29214/

A transaction can also fail if 3D Secure is enabled, but the verification process is not completed/fails. Kindly check this as well. Last but not least, in the event the root cause still cannot be found, you may contact our Customer Support to request further assistance. You can get in touch with our commercial representatives by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user