Trouble with Premium VPN connection

When I try to use VPN it will not connect and says my subscription has expired but it hasn't. It doesn't show my account says it's NA and cannot switch it.

Comments

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

Hi @richardmert

I would get a hold of Support so they can work it out for you on their end. You can start with Chat, as that seems to be the fastest way to get things rolling. Otherwise, there is email and phone support, which is not toll-free.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Hello @richardmert and welcome to the Community!

I confirm that your Premium VPN license is still valid and will expire on November 18. So this message should not be displayed. Where do you see the notification? Is it in the app? If you bring up Central, what information is displayed under the 'My subscriptions' tab next to the VPN? Have you tried to use the switch account function in the VPN app to re-enter your e-mail address associated with the Central account? What expiration date does the VPN UI display and is it the same as the one displayed in Central?

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• mtheoph1
    edited September 2022

My subscription has 264 days left on it but VPN has recently stopped working.

When I activate VPN via the "Turn on To Secure Your Connection" button, it then says "Connecting..." but immediately reverts back to "Turn on To Secure Your Connection".

No error code is generated.

Need help

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

@mtheoph1

Hello.

Check the below article for the troubleshooting steps:

I think that uninstalling and reinstalling the application will solve the issue.

Regards.