Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Login and administration rights owned

Options

Why Bitdefender got the settings the adminstration rights and operating system initialization!?

I was about to copy my files since 1:00 am, something about three hours between staff, the program got my operating system and I'm still here trying to fix!

I'm here with a conditioned temporary Login within my password! I know everything I have what they part to do in execution, and this are not unsecure in my files!

Answers

• Where is my profile? I will uninstal BitDefender!

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Yeah What I did! But, no time is meaning of nothing my dues what confront what's this!

• Torquato Borges
    edited September 2022
    Options

No Response from Consumer Support! The program got my initialization profile and get the system configuration damaged!

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD

Kindly check on this. Thanks.

• Hello @Torquato Borges and thank you for your patience.

As you have raised your ticket on Saturday, the Portuguese support team is not available 24/7 and the representatives did not have the chance to reply yet. But I was assured by the team leads that you will receive a response today.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user