Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender VPN Error Code 6

Options
fragia
edited October 2022 in VPN

get an error 6 on vpn. I went through all the steps in to fix the problem on your site. Called for help and the rep. tried to help but could not fix the problem. He did the same as i did changing the dns also uninstalling and reinstalling. I still have the error of 6 in vpn on 2 windows 10 laptops but works on my iphone and ipad. It is possible that there is another kind of fix.

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Did you contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail?

If so, you could write here the ticket number, so @Alexandru_BD (he works for Bitdefender) could set the ticket to high priority. Or you can simply PM him the ticket number.

Also, he has the powers to escalate your ticket from Tier 1 Technical Support to Tier 2 Technical Support.

So, wait for his response.

Kind regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

I have located your open ticket and noticed that it's already with Tier 3 technical and one of the support representatives recently reqested logs from your device, for further troubleshooting.

Kindly reply to our engineers and they will advise on the next steps to follow.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user