Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Added Websites To Safepay Do Not Open In Safepay, But In the Browser! What Should I Do?

ANCIENT MARINER
edited October 2022 in Privacy

Even though I have set them to open in Safepay – none of the web sites do.

Each web site has been added to Safepay and enabled to open in Safepay, as per instructions given on Bitdefender’s web site, but they opening only in browser. No automatic switching to Safepay.  

I am using: Opera browser, Ver.: 91.0.4516.77

Bitdefender Total Security, Ver.:  26.0.28.94

Some of the sites in question: Amazon, Paypal, my bank . . .

Thanks in advance for help!!!

Answers

• Hello @@ANCIENT MARINER and welcome to the Community!

Safepay will prompt to open or will automatically open only banking websites, as this is a browser designed for online banking activities. Open Safepay and access the website you want to be opened automatically or to be prompted for when accessed. Click the the star icon at the end of the address bar. Check the box Automatically open in Safepay then click Create.

In the event you are trying to access a banking website, but it's not automatically opened in Safepay, make sure Encrypted web scan option is turned ON. To find it, go to Protection > click on the Settings button in the Online Threat Prevention module, then make sure the Encrypted Web Scan slider is set to ON (blue).

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thanks for the reply.

I double checked everything and the Encrypted Web Scan slider is set to ON (blue), but still my bank’s site is not opening in Safepay.