Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Upgrade to Premium Security

Options

I currently have a Bitdefender Total Security subscription which is about to expire.

I would like to upgrade to Premium Security - how can I do this whilst maintaining cover?

Thanks

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @EurIng and welcome back to the Community!

You can purchase a Premium Security subscription on the same day when Total Security expires. Then simply redeem the new activation code in Central and once the previous license runs out, your devices will be automatically assigned to the next license that can protect them, which will be the new Premium package.

Of course, you may also assign your devices to the new license manually, after activating the code. Check out this article for steps to follow:

Important: when upgrading to another product, make sure to disable the automatic renewal feature for the previous subscription, otherwise it will also renew at the due date, because each subscription has an individual renewal flow. You can cancel the Total Security subscription by choosing one of the methods shown here:

Should you need help with that, let me know.

Thank you for renewing your cybersecurity solution with Bitdefender and have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user