Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Antivirus For macOS Ventura Update Error -1002

Options
miguelmenendez
edited October 2022 in Install & Updates

After update to macos ventura the net connections get crazy.

The antimalware wont update and give to me the error -1002

Works allready do it

Download and reinstall bitidefender, hard drive full access, Flush your Mac's DNS cache, Change DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and    Go to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and move them to Trash:

com.apple.airport.preferences.plist

com.apple.network.eapolclient.configuration.plist

com.apple.wifi.message-tracer.plist

NetworkInterfaces.plist

preferences.plist

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Check if the steps provided here will help you with the issue:

On the page scroll down and look for: -1011 -1002.

If the issue still persists, do the following steps:

First, take screenshot(s) of the issue

and create a log file on your MacOS device using BDProfiler, by following these steps:

Next, contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail:

with short description of the issue.

After that, you will get an automated reply by the Bitdefender Customer Care Team, with your ticket number.

Now, in reply to that automated reply, you can send the screenshot(s) you already took and the log file you already created in the first step.

Since you are all done, just wait for the support engineers to investigate your issue and find a solution to fix the issue.

Remember that the screenshot(s) and the log file will help a lot to the support engineers for better and faster investigation on your issue and finding a solution.

Regards.

• Resolved: Bitdefender Antivirus For macOS Ventura Update Error -1002

After some try & fail, i get the way to resolve the issue:

Go to System Settings>Full Disk Access> right click over EndpointSecurityforMac, let the folder open in the screen and go back to System Settings, eliminate EndpointSecurityforMac with the minus button and drag and drop the EndpointSecurityforMac tool from the open folder to System Setting. I make the same with BDLDaemon.

After this procedure a try to update EndpointSecurityforMac and works for me.