Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender keeps turning off

I have had this problem for several months, OPPO phone, HP laptop, 2 x Samsung tablets (5 years old) and Tesco phone. All randomly turn off protection after power saving. I have been through the routines described multiple times without success, often the menu items do not match instructions. I contacted Support and got same routines which they walked me through, still did not work and even they gave up. I've been with Bitdefender for years and this is the first year the issue has happened on ANY let alone ALL my devices so it is most certainly caused by a programming change at Bitdefender. My subscription is due up in two weeks. I will give it one more go then I'm off to Norton which all my associates tell me does not have issue. Its up to you Bitdefender.

Comments

• Hello @JohnPaulGossage,

Do you currently see the "at risk" status in Mobile Security as well, or just in Central?

I've read the entire discussion with our the Support Teams and I think it will still be necessary to continue the troubleshooting process with them.

I think this issue has to do with the new adaptive battery setup in Android that is effectively killing the app:

I don't think the antivirus is the culprit here and it's quite possible that you'll experience the same issue with other vendors as well..

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user