Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How do I get rid of having to login to Password Manager everytime I open my browser?

Options

I just installed Password Manager and every time I open my browser I have to login. It's very frustrating and time wasting. The FAQ says I need to change a setting and also check the "Remember me" box. I've checked the "Remember me" box every time and it doesn't remember anything. I can't find any settings icon anywhere. What am I missing? I'm ready to uninstall this app if I can't change this behaviour.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @JerryBo and thank you for your patience. Has the situation been resolved, or are you still being requested to login each time you open the browser? If the 'remember me' feature doesn't work for you, I would advise to ask our engineers to have a look, because I don't think we can resolve this in the community. I also remember seeing a few isolated similar inquiries recently, so I don't exclude the possibility of a bug. But this has to be confirmed by the technical teams first.

You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I've uninstalled this utility since it seems to be more work intensive than it's worth.

Thanks for answering.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @JerryBo,

We have asked our development teams to have a look and test a few scenarios to make sure the feature is behaving as expected. I'll let you know what we find, should you reconsider the Password Manager in the near future.

You are most welcome.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user