Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Should I Use Bitdefender Total Security Or Bitdefender Antivirus For Mac On My Mac Device?

Options
Yodda
edited November 2022 in Install & Updates

On a Mac do I use both Bitdefener total security and Mac antivirus or just one. If it is just one should it be Mac Antivirus? Have antivirus expriring soon. The BD total security subscription still has 10 + months to go. Suggestions? Thank you!

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Bitdefender TOTAL SECURITY covers these Operating Systems: Windows, Android, macOS and iOS on 5 or 10 devices.

Bitdefender Total Security is a name for the program for Windows and Bitdefender Antivirus For Mac is a name for the program for Mac OS.

On your Mac device you should use the Bitdefender Antivirus for macOS program, which is part of the Bitdefender Total Security bundle.

So, no need to buy separately the Bitdefender Antivirus for macOS program, as it is included in the Total Security bundle.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi,

Your Total Security license is valid until August 2023 and will protect your Mac device as well, there's no need to renew anything else. Once the Antivirus for Mac expires, the Mac device will be automatically assigned to the Total Security subscription, ensuring continuous protection.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user