Bitdefender Box Red Circle

I recently got a new modem from my internet provider (Spectrum) and my Bitdefender Box now has a Red Circle. What do I need to do to get the Green Circle back? Initially it had a Green Circle after the new modem was installed but after a couple of days it changed to Red. I renewed my Bitdefender Box subscription a couple of months ago.

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited December 2022

Kindly contact the bitdefender box support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/3680/ where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternativaely, you can also share your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at boxsupport@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hello @Taxpros2,

If the circle is spinning red, this state indicates that the Bitdefender BOX lost internet connection.

This might happen when the internet connection is down from the ISP or from a bad connection between the Bitdefender BOX and the modem.

If the circle is solid red, this state indicates that the Bitdefender BOX subscription expired.

When showing this state the Bitdefender BOX will still work as a normal router, but all the security modules are disabled.

I would also advise to get in touch with the BOX support engineers, especially if you received a new modem.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• How do I contact the support engineers? The circle is solid red and I got a new modem from my internet service provider.

• Hi @Taxpros2,

You can contact Bitdefender BOX support using the link below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/3680/

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user