Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is there any actual Support For bitdefender??

Options

I have paid for the Total Security Package and live in US. The 24/7 chat has no response. The telephone number is foreign and who knows if it is even toll free on a cellphone. Filling out contact form gets no response. This is unacceptable and I would like to know how to rectify this.,

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hello @nebish and welcome to the Community!

I have noticed you have opened a ticket for the technical support teams. Kindly be advised that, the usual response timeframe for requests sent via email is between 12 to 24hrs, depending on the workload and available agents.

Should you request live assistance, you may use the link below to contact the engineers via chat or phone:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Please note that the contact toll numbers are not toll free.

You can also share more details with the community and maybe we can help.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• pbd
    pbd
    edited December 2022
    Options

No. They've hung up on me because they couldn't fix an issue. Had to call back and rep had no idea how to fix either. Now I have to wait for a call back, when my service provider blocks unknown calls. Not to mention that I had to repeat my personal info like 4-5 times because they couldn't understand and/or their kid was screaming in the background. How professional is that? It is a joke. Getting a refund and wish I had purchased Norton.

• pbd
    Options

Not toll free? Why does every BD site offer toll free numbers then?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @pbd,

Please note that I have replied to you on the below threads as well:

Kindly refrain from posting multiple comments on the same issue/request on various threads, because the information will become hard to follow and we might end up answering several times without being able to focus on a single discussion that unfolds efficiently with all the relevant information in one place.

Thank you for your understanding.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I am also facing exact same issue. Is your issue resloved?

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Hicks8653

Hello.

May we know what issue you are facing?

Thanks.

• Our knowledgeable technicians are at your disposal 24/7! We're here to answer any question and resolve any technical issue you may be experiencing. In order to open a ticket, please choose your language first.