Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Renew My Subscription. Any Suggestions?

Options
C Hunt
edited December 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

Under "My Offers" it infers that I can renew by clicking on the red Renew button but that only takes me the Dashboard with no other direction to actually do it. Can you tell me how do I actually renew at the offered price ? I definitely would prefer not to use Auto renewal. 

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You can renew your subscription by visiting this website:

NOTE: If you have any ad blocking extension installed and enabled in your browser, first disable the extension and then visit the website, because when some ad blocking extensions are enabled, you will not see the discount for the prices and you will only see the full price, without the discount.

Regards.

• Not really. It goes to a page where I can "Buy" Bitdefender Total Security but it doesn't say Renew. What happens if I click Buy?

Ad blocking is off.

• Gjoksi
    edited December 2022
    Options

After the purchase process is finished, Bitdefender will send you an Activation code to the e-mail you wrote in the field above.

Next, follow the instructions from this post:

(just click on "View Post")

and you will have no problems.

Regards.

• Gjoksi
    Options

Forgot to mention that there is actually a problem with the terminology when renewing the subscription, where instead of "renew" it says "buy", which makes users think that they actually buy new subscription, instead of renewing the current subscription.

Just follow the instructions from my comment aboveand you will be fine.

Also, don't forget to stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription, by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal.

Also, from my personal experience, Method 1 did/does the job.

Regards.