Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Any News On Ticket No. 1007989826?

Options
Roykie
edited December 2022 in VPN

We have been going back and forth on the above ticket, and I was wondering if we are any nearer to a solution to my problem?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Wait for a reply from @Alexandru_BD, who can check on your ticket's status and even set it to high priority.

He'll be back at the office on Monday.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Roykie and welcome to the Community!

Sorry for the delayed response, I was off yesterday. I have located your ticket number and asked our engineers to respond as soon as possible. I have noticed that one of the engineers sent a couple of instructions to you already, however, it seems that the language issue might indeed be related to that specific VPN server setup.

Let us know how the inquiry unfolds.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• OK, I have responded to various instructions and am waiting to hear what should happen next!

As I said previously, I am convinced that the problem is that when using the South African server, it is somehow linking to a French IP address! I don't think that I can do anything more on my side.

What happens if you connect to the South African server from your side?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @Roykie,

I am getting this IP:

• OK, I am also getting a south african IP address now!

Something has been changed / fixed on your system!

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

💪😎