Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender VPN Subscription Problem. Any Help?

Options

Hello,i activated my vpn trial with an random email and pass and then after a week activated one month subscription from google play and it was ok but i suddenly uninstalled the app and when i installed again,forgeted the email and pass also,so is there any way to restore the activation?i also have google play purchase id.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices and/or your payments/purchases.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @John22911,

You have a VPN trial in the Central account associated with the e-mail address registered on the forum, however, I cannot trace the second e-mail address and the Google Play order would have to be located by the Support Teams in this case. You can provide the order ID to our agents and if the payment settled, they can reinstate your subscription based on this.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user