Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BD Total Security Is Blocking My uTorrent Program. Any Help?

Options

Bitdefender is blocking my port which is causing issues with my utorrent program. How do i configure BD to allow my port to be open??

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You need to make a rule for uTorrent in BD Total Security to allow utorrent itself.

You must allow it by creating a rule:

Regards.

• Thanks For the reply but I did all that and still the port is blocked. Any other suggestions

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello again.

I think that the best option for you is to contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @douges,

Try to add the utorrent .exe as an exception for the Advanced Threat Defense module as well, by following the steps described in the article below:

I cannot guarantee this will fix the issues, but it's worth trying. I understand that the interraction with the Support Teams did not meet your expectations, but going forward they will require logs from the device and also a screenshot in order to be able to provide further assistance on the open case.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user