Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay Vs. Firefox With IBM Trusteer Rapport Extension On Windows 11. What Is More Secure?

adamdb17
adamdb17
edited December 2022 in Privacy

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone knows what is more secure. Safepay. Or Firefox with the IBM Trusteer Rapport extension, which driver incompatability forces Windows Defender Core Isolation Memory Integrity to remain off on Windows 11.

Thanks.

Answers

• Hello @adamdb17,

The short answer is.. Safepay. Why? Well, here's the long answer and i'll let you decide after reading: 😊

Bitdefender Safepay is a protected browser, a sealed environment that is designed to keep your online banking, e-shopping, and any other type of online transaction private and secure. When using it, keyloggers can’t record what you type on your keyboard and send reports over the Internet to people with bad intentions. Safepay also prevents malware to take screenshots and detects fraudulent websites. The web-filtering technology ensures that you never land on a harmful website. Bitdefender Safepay also comes with a built-in VPN that secures your confidential data even on public Wi-Fi networks. Furthermore, it is completely independent of your other browsers and It comes with a virtual keyboard that makes it impossible for anyone to read your keystrokes when used.

But Safepay is designed for the home user and IBM Security Trusteer Rapport is focused on endpoint protection mostly for companies, if I'm not mistaken. Thus, the decision should be made according to the requirements and usage. Nevertheless, Safepay is a strong security layer and we would expect nothing less from a cybersecurity leader such as Bitdefender.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hi Alex,

Thank you for this detail. Would you be able to provide further insight into how Safepay is 'sealed'?

All the best,

Adam