Does BD Antivirus Plus Subscription Include The Password Manager?

Does the Password Manager come included in Bitdefender Antivirus Plus or is there an extra charge for the password manager?

If not, what antivirus package includes the password manager?

Normand

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

BD Password Manager is NOT included in BD Antivirus Plus subscription, so you need to pay an extra charge for the BD Password Manager service.

BD Password Manager is included in Bitdefender ULTIMATE SECURITY and Bitdefender PREMIUM SECURITY subscriptions, without any extra charge.

Regards.

• I dispute the comment:

BD Password Manager is included in Bitdefender ULTIMATE SECURITY and Bitdefender PREMIUM SECURITY subscriptions, without any extra charge.

I have a subscription to Bitdefender ULTIMATE SECURITY and I am now told i have to PAY extra beyond my subscription to have BD Password Manager because despite having paid my subscription that included the prior version of password manger called Wallet BD has reneged on my subscription when THEY upgraded Wallet to call it Password Manager and I have to PAY EXTRA. VERY BAD support for long time users and subscribers of Bitdefender.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

@RetepH

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices and/or your payments/purchases.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited May 2023

Hello @RetepH,

Are you using two Central accounts at the same time by any chance? I'm asking because I have noticed that in the Central account associated with the email address registered on this forum, you have an active Bitdefender Family Pack subscription, valid until September 2025. Then, you have placed an order for Password Manager in September last year and activated the subscription on a different Central account. So, the problem could be that your devices are splitted between accounts and because of this, some do not benefit from Password Manager. Where Password Manager is active, there is also a Total Security subscription in that account, valid until December 2023.

Definitely a misunderstanding here and I would advise contacting the commercial Support teams to sort this out and bring everything in one place, if possible. I could not locate an Ultimate Security subscription.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user