Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Change VPN Region. Any Suggestions?

Options
Panos Charon
edited January 2023 in VPN

I am trying to change VPN region but VPN is stuck. See below

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You can simply uninstall Bitdefender VPN from your device by following the steps provided here (just select "Bitdefender VPN"):

Next, install the Bitdefender VPN program from your Bitdefender Central account and see if that helped you with the issue.

If that didn't help, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Panos Charon and welcome to the Community!

I have noticed that you do have the Premium VPN version installed, thus you should be able to select the location from the picklist. This could be a network issue, or a problem with the VPN itself. First, try a fresh reinstall, then, if the issue persists, have a look at the most common connectivity issues encountered while using the VPN and their respective remediation steps from the article below:

If you can't find a solution here, my recommendation would also be to get in touch with the Support Teams, as suggested by @Gjoksi above.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user