Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Where Is My Activation Code?

Options

I bought Bitdefender from amazon.ca and I received a Bitdefender Total Secutiry small paper folder in with the other items I bought. Inside that is a credit card size paper card that says Bitdefender Total Secutiry on it and a silver strip about 2 inches wide x ¼ inch high approx. On the back of the card are 5 steps of instructions. I created an account with Bitdefender, and also with the Community. The second step is to select the My Subscription Panel and I can't find that OR the activation code. Please help??

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

@Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue.

You can PM them.

Regards.

• Sorry, I don't see the answer to my question here. How do I PM? The message above says Take A Look Here but there is no link. Thanks for taking the time to contact me, although I don't see your answer. In any case, I figured it out myself and found the activation code underneath the silver bar on the card. I have my Bitdefender working now.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @dustycat and welcome to the Community!

Thank you for following up. I am glad to hear you've found the activation code and got Bitdefender up and running.

For future reference, in the event the activation code does not arrive straight after the purchase, head to the article below for things to check first:

Enjoy your Bitdefender product and Happy New Year!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user