Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BD Password Manager On Both PC And Mobile Phone: "Remember me" Doesn't Work. Any Suggestions?

Options

I bought Password manager both for my mobile phone as wel as for my pc.

On my pc, it doesn't keep me logged in so everytime I shut down Chrome and reopen it, I need to login which irritates me to a high degree. On my mobile phone, it actually never works. I keep signing in and the password manager signs me out.

It is unworkable. If I need to sign in everytime I use my browser, this password manager isn' t helping me but just frustrates me.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @pieterbatenburg1,

This is indeed a known issue and we are waiting for a resolution from our development teams. I understrand how frustrating this must be and I'm very sorry to hear you have encountered this inconvenience.

Kindly get in touch with our engineers for further assistance and updates on the ongoing investigation. You can reach them using the link below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Well, my patience has run out and I have deinstalled it. I bought Password manager for a year but I will never rebuy this license. I really like Bitdefender internet security but the password manager must be the most annoying piece of software I have ever used or bought.

Each and every time, I open Chrome, I have to login again. And even that isn't working anymore. I need to fill out a code but when I'm in my mail program, the login session crashes. Every time, without missing a beat.

So this password manager is totally useless and a complete waste of money.

• JustRay
    Options

I have had this same problem (along with a lot of other users) and the solution I have found that seems to work for me is to Remove Password Manager from the browser, close the browser, then Add the app to the browser again. I am using Microsoft Edge. I will check it over the next few days and see if it still works. If it fails again I shall let you all know.