Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Device not protected

Options

Hello, I’m using Bitdefender Premium Security. I sent two links to join my subscription. Both links were installed on both computers (windows) and working well (Bitdefender and VPN) on their end. But in Bitdefender Central it shows both devices are not protected and at risk. Please help. Thanks.

Best Answer

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Brow_n and welcome to the Community!

Try to synchronize Bitdefender with Central once again by logging out and logging in using your Central account credentials. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Double-click the Bitdefender shortcut from your Desktop to open the dashboard.

2. Click the account icon in the top right corner of the Bitdefender interface.

3. Click the Switch Account button to change the account linked to the computer.

4. Sign in with the e-mail address and the password of the Central account where the subscription/license is active

Refresh Central, logout and login from there as well and check if the devices appear protected afterwards

NOTE: the "switch account" task must be performed on both devices. Also, check if all the security modules in Bitdefender are active on both machines.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Thanks very much all devices are fully protected on both ends.