How To Fix "Banned email. Add a different one" Notification In BD Mobile Security?

Ribs
edited January 2023 in Mobile Security

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

It is possible that you have entered the email address several times, but did not validate it using the confirmation email.

Anyway, this can be resolved by Bitdefender Consumer Support, so you should contact them by chat, telephone or e-mail:

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Nareshbabu
    edited April 2023

my email is "******@gmail.com" is banned in Bitdefender mobile App. can in add this email

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

Hello, I removed your full email address for your security and protection sake. In this case, please follow the above posts by Gjoksi and Flexx in contacting support.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

I see that the email that you have used to create your account on bitdefender community is different from one that you posted above. I would request you to contact bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

Also share the screenshot of the error you get while login into your bitdefender account on your mobile device.

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)