How To Disable Web Protection "At risk" Message?

I use another app for these features and do not want to enable the feature in bitdedender. How do I accept the risk so that bitdedender doesn't keep telling me my device is at risk. I have begun to ignore that warning, assuming it's just complaining about the risk I have chosen to accept. That effectively makes the warning useless.

Answers

• Hi,

Well, I don't think it makes the warning useless, since it's displayed in the first place 🙂

The 'at risk' message is shown whenever web protection is disabled. It's like a check engine light, it won't go away until you do something about it. The only way to make it disappear would be to enable web protection.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

And, if we had the ability to turn off a notification of and import security feature of the app, it could lead to issues down the road, especially for the vast majority of users who only use BD Security, who may then forget they had turned it off (put black tape over the check engine light). It's the same with our desktop app when we turn an import security feature off, I would want to be reminded of that.

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/