Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Product Shows In My Payments, But Not Subscriptions. Any Help?

Kezza
Kezza
edited February 2023 in Central and Subscriptions

Product Shows In My Payments, But Not Subscriptions. Any Help?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited February 2023

Hello @Kezza and welcome to the Community!

Can you tell us wich product is not displayed under the subscriptions tab, as you currently have 3 products active in your Central account, the Total Security antivirus, the recently purchased Premium VPN and also Digital Identity Protection?

If you are referring to the latest Premium VPN order, kindly be advised that the activation code was not yet redeemed in Central, thus the validity was not yet extended. Check your inbox for the confirmation email and activation code and once you redeem this code in Central, the expiration date will be updated accordingly for this subscription. Bring up Central and click on 'activate your subscription':

Next, click + Activate with code:

Input the activation code from the confirmation e-mail received after purchasing Bitdefender Premium VPN:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I actually bought the Bitdefender premium security. It shows in my Purchases

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH mod

Hello.

First, let's clarify some things.

The Bitdefender Premium Security suite includes these programs/services:

• Bitdefender Total Security (Bitdefender Total Security for Windows, Bitdefender Antivirus for macOS and Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android and iOS)
    • Bitdefender Premium VPN (For Windows, macOS, Android and iOS)
    • Bitdefender Password Manager (For Windows, macOS, Android and iOS) and
    • Bitdefender Premium Priority Support

There is no standalone program called Bitdefender Premium Security.

It is only a suite of different products.

You need to reallocate ALL your devices to the new Bitdefender Premium Security subscription, by following these steps:

At the end, don't forget to stop the auto-renewal for the old Bitdefender Total Security subscription, by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal.

From my personal experience, Method 1 did and still does the job for stopping the auto-renewal.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited February 2023

To add here, if you have remaining validity on your Total Security and Premium VPN licenses, you can ask our Support engineers to add it to your Premium Security package, so you won't lose any validity. Otherwise, the Total Security will run in parallel with Premium Security and since you will move your devices to the new suite, any remaining subscription time will be unused and therefore lost.

As it stands, your Total Security product is still valid until 2023/04/05 and the Premium VPN expires on 2023/08/09, so there are a couple of months left. These two separate licenses cannot be extended using the activation code for the Premium Security suite, therefore manual intervention is required to adjust the validity.

Should you wish to do this, you can use the below link to get in touch with our Support representatives:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thank you