Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

how to extend a 5-device subscription to other devices

Options
Grumby
Grumby
edited February 2023 in Central & Subscriptions

I have a paid 5-device subscription that I installed on a PC and now want it to cover my Macbook Air. How do I now activate the subscription coverage to the Mac?

I hate it when the answers seem to assume one is an IT PRO. How-to answers should always be in point form rather than a verbose IT Pro style where the respondent seems to be trying to impress everyone with their knowledge of the subject.

So PLEASE - Use technical language

- put the steps in point form

- and include at least a hint of what should have happened with each completed step.

A pre-requisite to the first year of any technical course should be the mandatory successful completion of a technical writing course. I have read about twenty pages of instruction for including a second device to my subscription and the best I could come up with is how to combine paid subscriptions into a primary one. Yet when I bought the subscription there was a verbose description that I should follow to extend the coverage to additional devices Now the term 'extend' means adding more time or coverage to the paid subscription. Can you fix this and make it a little clearer what must be done to include other devices in the paid subscription. Believe me - I will not be the only one who appreciates this.......Thanks.

Answers