Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Account Problems

Options
Daniel - AVATAR
edited March 2023 in VPN

Hello, I am using Bitdefender VPN. and Bitdefender Total Security. I have different licenses. Turns out you can't have two different accounts. The program automatically logs the VPN into the Total Security account.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi @Daniel - AVATAR,

All customers that use one of our security suites also benefit from 200 Mb/day of free VPN encrypted traffic, therefore we need to install the app so the customer can utilize the full functionality of the product they chose.

The VPN app is installed automatically alongside your Bitdefender security solution. It can also be installed as a standalone app from the product page, from Google Play Store & App Store.

The standard version is included by default in your Bitdefender product and automatically connects you to the optimal server, without having the possibility to change it. You can purchase the Premium VPN subscription to get unlimited traffic and the option to connect to any available server. The benefits of the Premium version will get unlocked once you activate the subscription.

After checking your account I have noticed that you have 2 Bitdefender Premium VPN licenses, one that expires this month on 2023/03/25 and a second one that is valid until 2024/02/25. When extending the validity of a Bitdefender subscription, you should do the following:

1. Log in to your Bitdefender Central account at https://central.bitdefender.com/

2. Access the My Subscriptions panel located on the left side of the page.

3. Next, click the + Activate with code button, then input the code in the corresponding field.

4. Finally, click on ACTIVATE.

5. Select Extend validity, then click on CONFIRM ACTIVATION.

This way, the current subscription will be extended. If you choose to add a new subscription when redeeming the activation code, this will add the subscription in parallel with the existing ones, as the Central account can accommodate multiple subscriptions/licenses.

Regardless of the number of active VPN subscriptions/license, kindly note that Premium VPN can be used on maximum 10 devices at once, as this is a technical limitation.

Let us know if you have any questions and if you require any adjustments for your account. You can have multiple Central accounts as well, but since one account allows multiple subscriptions, this is not really necessary and in the event of multiple accounts, you will have to synchronize the products on all devices by switching the Central account to which they are linked, so their configuration will adjust according to the license active in that Central account. It is recommended to manage your subscriptions/licenses using a single account, as per the intended design of Central.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• EvoSergio
    Options

Hola, tengo el mismo problema. Dos cuentas, una para el antivirus y otra para la vpn. Y la vpn se desactiva al no ser la misma cuenta del antivirus. He instalado la aplicación vpn independiente y sigue igual. Alguna solución por favor, gracias.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @EvoSergio,

I think the VPN subscription should be transferred where the antivirus is, so you can have them both in the same account. You won't be able to transfer the subscription by yourself, because some adjustments are required in the backend. Therefore, my recommendation would be to get in touch with our commercial representatives to request this, using one of the available contact channels at the links below:

English: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Spanish: https://www.bitdefender.es/consumer/support/ayuda/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user