Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is There A Problem With The Latest Version Of BD Total Security And Windows 11 Home v22H2?

I have had problems opening Microsoft products on my computer recently. I have been able to open non Microsoft products such as Firefox, Google Earth, Signal etc, but received the message " Server Execution Failed" when trying to open Excel, Word etc. I am using MIcrosoft Office 2010 and have had no problems with it for many years, even after support was discontinued.

Recently I synced my computer with my Reno Z mobile phone and copied some photos from it to Pictures on my computer. I took my computer to a repairer, who removed Bitdefender and also Mailwasher Pro V7-12-112, then repaired Windows 11. My computer now works as normal. However, before I reinstall Bitdefender, I ask if any conflict between it and Windows 11 has been reported. I have established a system restore point and would do so again immediately before reinstallation of Bitdefender

Answers