Bitdefender blocks my router page and gives it a Bitdefender certificate. Is this fine?

Hello.

So I tried to log into my router settings and when I typed the URL, Bitdefender blocked the page as suspecious. Then I clicked continue, after that the router page has become secured with a certificate issued by Bitdefender. My router page has always been unsecured with no certificate, especially when I use Microsoft Edge or Firefox, they tell me it's not secure.

But now I used Google Chrome, Bitdefender blocked the page and then made it secure with a certificate.

I know most if not all router pages are unencrypted, but is it ok if I use my router page now with Bitdefender's certificate that made it secure? Or is it a security risk and I should only use the router page when it's unencrypted without Bitdefender's certificate?

Note: this only happens on Google Chrome. FireFox and Microsoft Edge both show my router page as an unencrypted / unsecured page with no certificate. Bitdefender only blocks the page on Google Chrome then gives it a certificate once I insist on entering the page.