I reset all my routers to the factory settings and created a new wifi login. Im running bit defender now deep scan.
What else should i do?
thanks in advance
You could scan (and disinfect, if needed) your PC with Bitdefender Rescue Environment:
I think that should be enough.
Check if below steps helps you in any way.
1) Restart PC in safe mode: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode-in-windows-92c27cff-db89-8644-1ce4-b3e5e56fe234
2) Open run command and run below command one by one:
temp ,delete all the files in the folder
%temp% ,delete all the files in folder
prefetch ,delete all the files in folder
3) Restart your PC in general mode by unticking the option that you selected to run the system in safe mode and then click apply.
4) Reset your browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3296214?hl=en
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings
Microsoft Edge: https://malwaretips.com/blogs/reset-microsoft-edge/
5) Reset windows host file to default: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-reset-the-hosts-file-back-to-the-default-c2a43f9d-e176-c6f3-e4ef-3500277a6dae
6) Reset your network settings. Open command prompt(cmd) as administrator and type below stated commands one by one and hit enter.
netsh winsock reset
netsh int ip reset
netsh int ipv6 reset
netsh int ip reset all
netsh winhttp reset proxy
netsh advfirewall reset
netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
7) Run Disk Cleanup: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/disk-cleanup-in-windows-8a96ff42-5751-39ad-23d6-434b4d5b9a68
8) Now, to be on a safer side, I would also advise you to run these portable scanners which do not require any installation
* Download and run Malwarebytes AdwCleaner: https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner
* ESET Online Scanner: https://download.eset.com/com/eset/tools/online_scanner/latest/esetonlinescanner.exe
* Download and run a scan with Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool: https://devbuilds.s.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KVRT/latest/full/KVRT.exe .Make sure you checkmark System Memory, Startup Objects, Boot Sectors & System Drive before running a scan.
OMEN Laptop 15-en1037AX (Bitdefender Total Security) & Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Bitdefender Mobile Security)