Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Upgrading Package

Options
sbr8924
sbr8924 Mr
edited May 2023 in Central & Subscriptions

Hi,

I recently bought a laptop and up until now i only had Bitdefender for Android and Bitdefender VPN. I have seen that I can get Bitdendfer Total Security which includes Bitdefender for Android and Bitdefender VPN within this package. My Bitdefender for Android is due to expire in September 2023 and Bitdefender VPN in April 2024.

My question is, if i upgrade to Bitdefender Total Security do I get reimbursed for both Bitdefender for Android and Bitdefender VPN seeing as they are included in the the Total Security package.

Regards,

Scott

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices and/or your payments/purchases.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

and ask them for the possibility to upgrade your subscription from Bitdefender Mobile Security and Bitdefender VPN to Bitdefender Total Security.

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, here's a full list of Bitdefender home products and subscriptions:

-- Bitdefender ULTIMATE SECURITY PLUS --

- Available For USA Only -

Included: Unlimited VPN Traffic, Password Manager, 3-Bureau Credit Report And Changes, Up To $2 Million Identity Theft Insurance, 401(K) Plan And Investment Monitoring

Operating Systems: Windows, Android, macOS, iOS

Number Of Devices: 10 / 1

Subscription: 1 year / 1 month

-- Bitdefender ULTIMATE SECURITY --

- Available For USA Only -

Included: Unlimited VPN Traffic, Password Manager, 1-Bureau Credit Report And Changes, Up To $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance

Number Of Devices: 10 / 1

-- Bitdefender PREMIUM SECURITY --

Included: Unlimited VPN Traffic, Password Manager

Number Of Devices: 10

-- Bitdefender FAMILY PACK --

Included: Limited VPN Traffic (200 MB Per Day)

Number Of Devices: 15 / Household

Subscriptions: 1 year, 2 years, 3 years

-- Bitdefender TOTAL SECURITY --

Number Of Devices: 5, 10

-- Bitdefender INTERNET SECURITY --

Operating System: Windows

Number Of Devices: 1, 3, 5, 10

-- Bitdefender ANTIVIRUS PLUS --

Operating System: Windows

Number Of Devices: 1, 3, 5, 10

-- Bitdefender ANTIVIRUS --

Operating System: macOS

Number Of Devices: 1, 3

-- Bitdefender SMALL OFFICE SECURITY --

Included: Limited VPN Traffic (500 MB Per Day)

Number Of Devices: 5, 10, 20

-- Bitdefender MOBILE SECURITY --

Operating System: Android, iOS

Number Of Devices: 50 / 1 Account

Subscription: 1 year

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @sbr8924 and welcome to the Community!

Total Security is a good choice as it covers the main operating systems under the same roof, offering complete protection for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS as well.

In regard to the refund for the existing subscriptions, Bitdefender offers a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. Customer service can only refund orders placed directly through our official website. If you purchased Bitdefender from another seller, you should get in touch with them to get your refund. Kindly be advised that, the refunds can be issued within 30 days of the initial purchase or of the automatic renewal date.

If 30 days have passed since your orders were placed, considering that you wish to upgrade your protection, I think you could still request a partial refund for the remaining subscription time for Mobile Security for Android. Should you decide to keep it, the validity of this subscription will be added to the validity of the BMS included in Total Security and this means your BMS will be valid for longer. Should you require a refund for this, or even if you don't, keep in mind to request the cancellation of recurring payment, so that the BMS is not automatically renewed separately from Total Security in the future. All Bitdefender products purchased from the official website come with an automatic renewal feature that ensures continuous protection and saves you from going through the manual renewal process everytime a license expires. This feature can be cancelled at any time, of course.

In regards to the VPN, Total Security only includes the basic version with limited traffic of 200mb/day per device, so I would advise to keep the Premium VPN as it is, since you get unlimited traffic and the possibility to choose from the available server list. Of course, if you no longer require the Premium version, you can still request a refund, as I've noticed you've placed the order last month.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user