Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

One dangerous link found

Options

One dangerous link found. What should I do

Best Answer

• zakk2115
    zakk2115 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you very very much 🤞👍🤗

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

For starters, don't click on it 🙂

Next, it's good to know which module detected the dangerous link and if the detection occured on a mobile or PC.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• zakk2115
    zakk2115 ✭✭✭
    Options

I have a mobile device Motorola hyper one Andriod thank you very much , sorry for my way of expressing myself I have Parkinson disease. Thank you for your help

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @zakk2115, thanks for replying and don't worry.

While browsing, you can unknowingly access dangerous pages that attempt to steal and use your personal data. Bitdefender Mobile Security’s Web Protection filters traffic from all apps and blocks everything that poses a threat to your data. Web Protection automatically blocks malicious websites. When a URL points to a known phishing or fraudulent website, or to malicious content such as spyware or viruses, the webpage is blocked, and an alert is shown. The same thing happens when installed apps try to access malicious domains. With Web Protection, you are protected from accessing dangerous, phishing, and fraudulent pages.

It's not necessary to take any actions from your part, it is absolutely normal for the antivirus to display alerts when something is not right and you should steer away from that website/link.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user