Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Anyone ever heard of Antivirus Solutions?

Options

They are offering 3 years of Total Security for $75.00. Very tempting but I cannot find any info on them.

Thanks

Best Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello.

I do not recommend that you buy the products from there. You will be sold the products cheaper, but you have no assurance that these products correspond to the local description. In our experience, it can sometimes happen that the licenses are not valid or have the correct maturity.

There are various offers available at retail stores on marketplaces, but please take into consideration not all of them are affiliated with Bitdefender and I strongly recommend to purchase Bitdefender only from verified sources and trusted partners. This can make a big difference, because if the product is purchased from a doubtful source, it may not function properly, the activation code may not have the advertised validity and in some cases we are unable to provide support.

You should buy Bitdefender product(s) from their global (worldwide) and US site:

The full list of Bitdefender Trusted Partners can be consulted by accessing the following link:

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @no1wink

You will get better renewal deals here:

wink:wink 😉

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user