Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Auto renewal

Options

Yet again auto renewal happened after I cancelled auto renewal… so now I am stuck with 2 consecutively running copies of bit defender ultimate… very frustrating…

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 4
    Options

Hello.

You can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription, by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal.

From my personal experience, Method 1 did and still does the job for stopping the auto-renewal.

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Choffee
    Options

Cheers for your advice, some useful addresses in there

• Aimee
    Options

I keep looking for that MY Payments option under My subscriptions but it's not there😑

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Aimee,

When did you place the order, or when exactly was the automatic renewal applied? It may take up to 24hrs for the data to be updated there. Also, if the new order/renewal was made through the Digital River vendor, it may not be displayed there. In the event you have placed the initial order on the main Bitdefender website, you can also manage your automatic renewal preferences using your 2Checkout/Verifone account:

Alternatively, if you are encountering any difficulties you can always reach out to the Bitdefender Support teams and they will be happy to help. I'll post the link once again here: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user