Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How can I upgrade from Total Security to Premium?

Options

I have had Total Security for my first year, it will end soon. Now I want to upgrade to Premium, but I can't do that from my current subscription. I can only choose Premium as a new subscription but not from my Bitdefender account, it can be done just as if I was a new costumer.

How can I do?

Best Answers

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Urga

I would just run your Total Security out because you are to far along, at the end of your subscription, to do an upgrade, then just purchase Premium Security from the BD website. They are running some incredible deals for Premium Security. (from the US site). Confirm any deals that may apply to your region.

I would also make sure that your auto-renewal for Total Security is canceled, so you don't end up having it auto-renew on you. Just in case, here is a link regarding that option. Method 1 may be the surest way to disable it.

You could also contact Chat (very quick and easy to work with), and see what they have to say, or offer. See this link and contact support at the bottom of the page.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Urga,

Based on my findings, both your Total Security and Premium VPN subscriptions are expected to renew automatically on 14.07.2023.

I would advise to disable the automatic renewal feature for these, since you wish to purchase a superior suite that includes them both (and Password Manager on top) and simply renew by placing a new order for Premium Security on the expiration date, and activate the new code using Bitdefender Central.

You are right, whenever you wish to upgrade to a superior product, a new order is required. But that's not a bad thing, since you will benefit from a discount at purchase 😉

Regards 👍️

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Urga
    Options

Hi!

Thank you very much for your answers, it really helped me.

BR

Mirko