Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Locate device doesnt work

Options

I am away from home at the moment and thought i would check to see if the locate device on my phone updates to where I am. However it still says I am at home when that isn't the case. I have connected via wifi in the location i am at and every time i select locate my device it still shows updated 23 days ago and shows my home address instead of my actual location?!

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your devices.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Morbeous,

You can try the following:

1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies: hold down at the same time Ctrl+Shift+Delete keys. Select Cookies and Cache (Temporary Internet Files in IE) checkboxes then click Clear/Delete button. Login again to Central and try to locate the device.
    2. Turn OFF Bitdefender Firewall and check if the issue persists. If it doesn't, Turn ON Bitdefender Firewall and : a). Go to Network Adapters tab and set the network type to Home/Office using the drop-down menu near its name b). Then, from the same Firewall Tab, click on Settings from the top-right , then, for the network you're currently connected to, uncheck the stealth mode button to disable it. 
    3. Also check if the location is shown correctly or incorrectly in Google Maps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user