Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Sent add device link to my daughter. Making her add app

Options

My daughter just got a new iPhone. I want to add it to the 15 device plan I have. I send her an add device link and it asks for a login or to go to the App Store. I gave her my login and it’s the same issue. How can I add her to my plan?

Tagged:

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Square One,

There are two methods of installation available for iOS. You can check the below article for detailed instructions:

If both methods were attempted and the installation is still unsuccessful, kindly contact the Support teams for further assistance.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

To add here, the bitdefender product for iOS and iPad will only scan for malicious/phishing websites and not the malwares due to apple restrictions to its devices and third party apps. Also you will get access to vpn.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)