Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

unpacking installation file-processus stuck

Options
bou7878
bou7878 unpacking installation files stuck

Since several days, the process of unpacking installation file is stuck. Nothing happened. It's impossible to go ahead and impossible to crash this processus. Is there any solution. My bitdefender as made no update since several days. Any solution?

I had space issue on my PC (c drive) when the process begun. How many space do we need for unpacking these files? I have tried to make space but only 2.98MO remain available. My drive is full.

Comments

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    Options

Hi @bou7878

I apologize if I'm not understanding your question, as you mentioned you have not been able to update Bitdefender in days, yet you want to install it?

I have not seen that type of installer window in a long time, is that from an offline installer?

The install from Central should look like this, and the last install I had showed it being abound 585MB. As of now, you will not be able to install Bitdefender.

Here are the minimum system requirements to install Bitdefender, including the free version.

System requirements

You may install Bitdefender only on computers running the following operating systems:

• Operating System: Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
    • Memory (RAM): 2 GB
    • Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB free space (at least 800 MB on the system drive)

Here is the link to install Bitdefender from your Central account.

If you need anything else, post back.

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Orla
    Options

Hello, I'm having exactly the same problem as the above user. Just before it, I get a message saying "some files haven't been created. Reboot Windows"

I was told by Bitdefender support to uninstall and reinstall bitdefender antivirus plus as I couldn't access the Bitdefender interface yesterday. They recognised that there had been a problem recently.

I have checked that there is no other security software. I've had bitdefender on this pc for six years and never any issues up until now.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)