Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BitDefender Taskbar Tray Disappearing

Options

Has happened the last two days.

When I shut down and boot up the next morning, the tray won't display. A restart fixes this.

Using Windows 11 Pro. No major recent changes to computer, except viewing 'My Account' within BitDefender before the problem started (and installing PDF24).

How do I get the behaviour back that the tray loads when I boot up after a shut down?

Best Answer

Answers

• StevieTNZ
    Options

This is still occurring. When will it be fixed?

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@StevieTNZ ,

I have not seen any recent reports of this bug. You could try a repair installation and see if that fixes your issue.

If that does not work, I would recommend that you contact Bitdefender Support.

Chat is the fastest way to reach them. Telephone support is not toll-free, but you also have an email option.

Please post back and let us know if the problem was resolved, as this information might help other members.

One other possibility, if you have a Windows computer, is disabling Fast Startup. It is known to cause some weird and not-so-wonderful issues.

I always turn off both Fast Startup and Hibernation on my computers. Regular "restarting" of the computer also can help. Do not use "Shut Down." Select "Restart" which clears the memory.

I hope this helps. Have a great day.

Regards,
    Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor