Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender is blocking an update - any help out there?

Options

Hi, hoping to get a solution to something that is costing me money!!!! I'm a car tuner - I use Kess 3 from Alientech. I've been using it for months, updating every now and then, no issues. The new update from Alientech got blocked by Bitdefender which said it was a threat / poss virus etc. I contact Alientech who say "disable Bitdefender, download and install from our website as Admin then add Alientech as an exception in Antivirus then turn on Bitdefender".

I tried this to no avail... Turning off Bitdefender was hard - I went into every aspect, every setting and turned off as much as I could, Windows was screaming at me that I was in threat.... Bitdefender was all in red..... but still I can't get this download and it's driving me nuts!

I lost a job yesterday because of this, could really do with some help - I'm not that techy so in simpleton terms and baby steps would be good as what Alientech advised me yesterday didn't work.

Best Answer