Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Code?

Options
CinAZ
CinAZ MISS
edited August 2023 in Central & Subscriptions

This may already be here somewhere; I'm not that tech-savvy, sorry. I renewed my subscription a few days ago, it's already deducted from my acct, and the old one expires in 2 days. I'm trying to renew and it says I need an activation code? I never got this code. I'm trying to figure out if this is going to update automatically on the 8th or do I need to enter some kind of code to download my renewal. Was hoping to find someone to chat with to walk me thru the process but I cannot navigate this site. That's all. Thx.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

To chat with Bitdefender Consumer Support, select Purchase & Manage Subscription -> Auto-Renewal -> Bitdefender Total Security, scroll down, click on "Contact Support" in the black rectangle and select "Chat 24/7".

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @CinAZ,

I have noticed that you have a Premium Security license valid until August 2024. The automatic renewal feature is disabled for this license. When it comes to the renewal of your cybersecurity solution, in the event automatic billing is enabled, no activation code is required, as the validity will be automatically extended at the due date. The activation code is only generated whenever you renew your protection manually by placing a new order online. Upon receiving the new activation code, simply redeem it in your Central account to activate/extend your Bitdefender license.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user