Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I need to remove an account sign-in from password manager.

Options

My bank changed their web-sign on and now shows me 3 options for user name and password. All are exactly the same and are correct. However, none of the user names and passwords work on their site. I need to manually enter the user name and password. In the older wallet, you could edit the accounts and passwords within Bitdefender. I thought the simplest solution would be to just delete the bank from Bitdefender, then it would add the account information next time I signed on to that bank. However, I cannot find anyway to do anything like this now.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @AllenHult,

There should be an option to remove it from the extension Options -> Delete.

Let us know if the removal was successfull.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I am running this on my laptop running Windows 11. There is no Options>Delete. Actually no Options.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Can you open the Password Manager extension and look for this menu @AllenHult ?

Regards

• All I get from this extension is copy username and copy password. I Have three instances of the username/password for the web page in question.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @AllenHult and thanks for following up.

In the event not all options are displayed in the options menu of Password Manager, I think the best way to move forward would be to contact the Support teams and ask them to have a look, because this is not the normal display, all options should be available to use there..

You can get in touch with the Bitdefender engineers by choosing one of the contact channels available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Alex