Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

cant make any payments from safepay with new bitdefender premium from bitdefender tot

Options
willea3015
edited October 2023 in Privacy

hi

i have renewed with my subscription with an upgrade from bitdefender premium to bitdefender total security

dashboard says i hv 1 day to old subscription expiring and new subscription has been running for a month

in the last 2 days the functionality in my bank accounts using safepay has stopped

i can log in to the bank via safepay but i cant transfer any funds as the drop down arrows dont work

i can get statements but they are distorted and taking up the whole screen instead of a download like used to be able to do

i have deleted the bookmarks to my banks within safepay and linked a new one but there is no change in functionality

its like i have view only access to my banks

what do i do?

i dont think the issue is the 2 subscriptions running concurrently as this has been happening for a month and was no problem until yesterday

also how do i get bitdefender to run one subscription after the other instead of crossing over and losing 1 month of the new subscription until the old one runs out

thank you

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

An update has been released yesterday and it fixes a few issues recently discovered in Safepay:

When the rollout reaches your device, make sure to reboot after updating to the latest Bitdefender version and Safepay should perform as expected afterwards.

Regards

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello @willea3015,

Regarding this: also how do i get bitdefender to run one subscription after the other instead of crossing over and losing 1 month of the new subscription until the old one runs out - Whenever you renew your protection manually, you can choose how you would like to use the code, before pressing the 'confirm activation' button.

For instance, you can choose to add a separate subscription or to extend the current one. The latter option is only available if one of your current subscription is identical to the new one you are trying to add.

So, if you've had Total Security before and renewed your protection using an activation code for Premium Security, the new subscription will be activated in parallel, if the previous one still has some validity left. This happens because Premium Security is a bundle that includes Premium VPN and Password Manager and the activation code for this cannot extend the validity for a Total Security antivirus license, since the products are not identical.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• How do i get help with bitdefender this is ridiculous

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello again.

You can contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender products -> Troubleshooting -> Bitdefender Total Security, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.