Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

System Scan Error always at ~471,000 Files scanned since updating to MacOS 14.0 Sonoma

Options

I have tried to run a System Scan multiple times since upgrading to MacOS 14.0, always an error stating to restart scan, at about 471,000 files scanned. I tried to re-install Antivirus for Mac but this issue persists. Quick Scan works OK

I attempted to send information to Customer Support and every attempt there ends with an Error, Ticket could not be registered. Therefore, my only remedy will be to call via phone.

Anyone else with same experience since updating to Sonoma 14.0?

Thank you!

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat or telephone:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender products -> Troubleshooting -> Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• SCP
    Options

Thanks for your reply. Iam now in contact with Customer Service. I created a BDPProfilerTool Zipfile and sent in my E-Mail reply. They said to use File-Sharing Link (but didn't provide the Link in their E-Mail (which would have been quicker).

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello again.

Perhaps this is the link they forgot to provide you:

There you can upload the BDProfiler file. After the upload is done, you will get a notification with the file's URL and then you can share the file's URL with the Bitdefender support.

Regards.