Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Outlook 365 disables Bitdefender due to slow performance

Options

Despite enabling Bitdefender, it is disabled again a few moments later.

Outlook 365 is the latest available version. Bitdefender is updated.

Suggestions as to how to solve this permanently?

Tagged:

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender products -> Troubleshooting -> select your Bitdefender product, for example Bitdefender Total Security, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• SecCon
    Options

K done...

One issue though, my support tool file became 450 MB in size ad the support submission for only allows for 25MB...

Any idea why?

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello again.

There you can upload the support tool file. After the upload is done, you will get a notification with the file's URL and then you can share the file's URL with the Bitdefender support.

Regards.

• SecCon
    Options

yeah, well the ticket is already done... good feature despite the file

• SteveDr56
    Options

Is there a definite cure for this issue, apart from not using Bitdefender AntiSpam? I don't see a solution here and it has been an issue for many months, if not years. Is is a Microsoft problem or is it a Bitdefender one?

• SecCon
    Options

It kinda went away over time, but I do not really know if any of the involved apps was updated towards this or not.