Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Parental Control Install

Options

Good evening you all,

I am facing problem installing Parental Contron on my son's tablet with Android 10.

An strange image appears but nothing happens.

Any suggestion ?

Kind regards

Gianluca

Answers

• Garosio
    Options

This is the image

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

My specs: Samsung Galaxy A22 5G; Android 13; One UI Core 5.1; Google Play System Update October 1, 2023; Android Security Patch Level August 1, 2023; BD Parental Control 4.7.577

Just did a test of the app and here are the results:

As you can see, the app works without any problems.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Garosio
    Options

Thank you for the feedback.

Yesterday I discovered that the picture I have shown is not a picture. I mean, I can "scroll" or "swipe" right and left and go to the following picture.

As far as I understand it's the intro of the program and there is a problem of "definition" and dimension of the intro.

The result is that I can move the pictures that are only partially visible and there is no way to continue with the prgram installation.

Is there the possibility to upload a short movie here ?

Thank you,

Gianluca

• Gjoksi
    Options

Hello.

You need to reach Level 2 to post the movie.

Anyway, send me the short movie via PM and i'll post it here for you.

Regards.

• Garosio
    Options

Ciao Gjoksi, I am sending you the video.

Here it is. As you see I can scroll but no way to install the Parental Control on this Lenovo Tablet.

Thank you in advance for your help and efforts.

Gianluca

• Gjoksi
    Options

Hello again.

I've never met a user with the same or similar issue like yours.

And TBH, this is beyond my knowledge and the issue must be addressed by the Technical Support teams.

So, as i already suggested, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender products -> Troubleshooting -> Bitdefender Mobile Security, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Hi reader,

Maybe this is not of any interest anymore, but for all the people who come here and have the above issue.

I "solved" it by opening the app in split screen mode on Android. You can activate this feature by holding the finger on an app in the Recent used apps list on Android. You will get a choice that says something like 'Split screen'. When you push that, the screen is divided in two parts that show two apps. You can open the Parental Control in one of the parts and scale with the separator bar. When I did that, the app screen was suddenly completely visible and could complete the sign on and set the permissions.

Hopefully this will help someone, and I think Bitdefender should check into this.

Regards, Gerald

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Thank you Gerald for sharing your findings here 👍️

Cheers

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• GCLM
    Options

I still have a support ticket open for this issue since november but there is not yet a solution.

@gwillems55 , thank you for this workaround!